Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Let's Start at the Beginning

This is the first day I started feeling poorly. I'm sure you can see from the picture that I'm in no mood to go to the gym.


Then, a few days later, crackers became my best friend. Kheang would greet me before getting out of bed with my pre-breakfast snack. Unfortunately, this continued for the whole first trimester.

So then, around the 8th week, we went to meet Dr. Lo. She's really excited to have crazy, neurotic, first-time parents like us.



Here's what Kheang gave me for Mother's Day. Baby Bing will enjoy this in a few years? So Mother's Day was a big day for many reasons. We enlightened our families with a super Mother's Day Surprise. Everyone was very excited -- even the Dads -- or Grandpa's!


So here we are now in the 16th week. No more morning sickness and moving through the second trimester. We'll be sure to keep you updated on Baby Bing and the Eung Family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to both of you. man, can't believe yall are having a kid. bye bye DINKs

Anonymous said...

Great way to keep everyone informed. And we can share this experience with you. So excited for you both. Are you finding out if it is a boy or girl??

Floriae said...

Oh my goodness, when Kelli told me the news I nearly jumped up and down! Congrats - can't wait to meet the lil rice cracker!

the hodges said...

Congratulations!! We are excited for you both! ~the hodges