
Brooke and I are now the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Madelynn Eung and she's 18" long, weighs 6 lbs. 9 oz. and has a full head of hair. We went to the hospital at 3:00 a.m. on the 18th and after 17 hours of hard labor, we had her at 6:45 p.m. I now have a deep and profound respect for all the moms out there! Thanks to everyone for all their love and support...this has been quite a journey and we would not have made it without all of you!

6 comments:
Yeah... can't wait to hear all about it.... Julia
Yippeee! We are so glad to know Madelynn is here and everyone is doing well. Laela can't wait to meet her new friend!
eee! so excited, another rice cracker in the world!
PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to see her! I think she looks like her mom!
Congrats!!! She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. Great job Mom and Dad!!
Oh I am so very excited for you three!!! I know you guys are exhausted, but loving every minute of it. You probably havn't even stopped staring at her yet! Too cute! Can't wait to read your blog and see new Madelynn pics! Congrats!
Post a Comment