Brooke and I love newborn pictures and we couldn't wait to have the photographer come over and take pictures of our Madelynn. Brooke and baby are doing great....we're all just very tired right now, but it's all worth it! You can click on this link for more pics from the photo shoot! Thursday, December 4, 2008
Newborn Photo Session
Brooke and I love newborn pictures and we couldn't wait to have the photographer come over and take pictures of our Madelynn. Brooke and baby are doing great....we're all just very tired right now, but it's all worth it! You can click on this link for more pics from the photo shoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Brooke and Kheang, those photos are beautiful! I'm so excited that Maddie has made her appearance and from looking at things, "the princess has arrived"! Congratulations!
Jamie
oh my goodness!
I love the photos!
hugs and kisses to baby.
Post a Comment