Monday, March 23, 2009

4 months old


Well, I went to see Dr. Porter. Got some shots, cried a little....fever too....but who cares...cause I'm a big girl! I'm over 14 pounds now! I'm still tall and growing everywhere but my head....my mommy and daddy have started to call me little head. I can't help it if my head is skinnier than the rest of me! Dr. Porter says I look great and can start eating real food now....my mom was sad for some reason when he told us that. I think it's great to get things other than milk. Mommy is stalling, but soon she says I'll get to try carrots and sweet potatoes. We'll let you know when that happens....but in the meantime, here is a photo of the me...the Big Girl!

I want to tell you some things that I can do now that make my mommy and daddy very happy. I smile all the time and laugh on occasion. I love putting my hands and everything else I can hold into my mouth. My favorite is my thumb, though. Forget that paci, now I want something I can find easily. I eagerly swat at my toys and make them make noise. Speaking of noise, I love to talk and sing. I wonder where I get that from? My mommy and daddy are trying to teach me to rollover, but why would I want to do that? I can see anything I want on my tummy anyways. I'm lifting my head really well. I'm gonna keep practicing my rolling and sitting, and maybe by the next time we talk, there will be more news!

No comments: