Thursday, July 10, 2008

Second Sono

Brooke and I went to see Dr. Lo today for our 19 week exam...this one was a biggie! We checked out all the important parts to make sure everything was progressing normally, and they assured us that everything looked good so far. We're really thankful to God for our little miracle. Here's a picture of our Bing in profile view.


If you can't tell what you're looking at don't feel bad. I wasn't sure at first either, but the doctors were great at explaining everything to us. I think it was more for my benefit than Brooke's, but that's ok. The good news is that everything's on track and normal and for that we're truly blessed!

2 comments:

Rachel V said...

Congratulations, you two! I am so happy that all is well and healthy.

Ada Luz Restrepo said...

Hey! We are so so happy for you guys... Congratulations!

Ada & Mo