Friday, August 8, 2008

BabyMooning!

I think Kheang and I have started to feel the pressure that our lives are about to encounter a drastic change. To adjust to this, we've decided to take a few quick vacations to enjoy our last few months of pre-family-hood. Our friends and family joined us for a weekend in Galveston. We had a great time and lots of laughs thanks to our guests.



Following Galveston, Kheang and I took a "last chance vacation" to the Bahamas on a cruise for a few days. Here we are enjoying the Atlantis Resort in Nassau!

We had some formal nights on the cruise where we got to dress up for dinner.


After we returned to the ship, I convinced Kheang we should play some BINGo. Bing must be bringing us luck -- we both won!




Our last day of the cruise ended in Miami where we met up with our friend Tim. Here we're riding in the Duck tour around the Bay.




Don't worry Bing...we'll be sure to take trips with you when you get here!!

No comments: