




So, those are a few of the over 400 pictures we took during the first week. I promise our next entry will have stories and laughs-- cause even the first week has had plenty of both!! Let's just say we're having lots of fun with our little Maddie!




So, those are a few of the over 400 pictures we took during the first week. I promise our next entry will have stories and laughs-- cause even the first week has had plenty of both!! Let's just say we're having lots of fun with our little Maddie!
3 comments:
Ro says "Maddie looks like Brooke."
She's so beautiful! I love the pic in the purple outfit in her carseat. Her complexion is so clear and she looks so alert! (I see it didn't take long to break down and find some girly purples!)
so cute!
how is mama and baby doing?
Post a Comment